Search This Blog

Thursday 19 April 2012

JUSTIN ORTIZ: LANDYACHTZ TEAM RIDER INTERVIEW

justin ortiz

you may have seen him on a few videos latley on youtube... one of the ones he is on is the review on the new landyachtz tomahawk i will put a link to the video for you guys who dont know what it is :)
Best Place you've skated and what was it like: Probably giants head, really technical, sharp corners, fast.

Craziest place you want to skate: Baldwin street, New Zealand, the steepest street in the world 35% grade.

How you got into Longboarding: My friend Alex bought a longboard and I tried it out a few times and it seemed rad. Then I looked up a few videos of people doing slides and stuff on longboards and then I knew I had to have one.

Your greatest accomplishment in Longboarding: Making it on the front cover of concrete wave magazine.

What is the most elaborate thing you have ever built: I built a makeshift spoiler for my car when I was in highschool, it was soo terrible haha.

What is your favorite meal to cook and how do you make it: PIZZA! step 1. grab a phone and call the number of your local pizza joint. step 2. place an order for the type of pizza you would like. step 3. in 30 minutes or less pay the delivery man when he brings you your pizza. step 4. enjoy.

freeride set-up: landyatchz 9two5, bear 852 black, zombie hawgs 80a 76mm white..

down hill set-up: landyachtz 9two5, bear 852 black, mini monsters 78a 70mm blue..


thanks for reading my interview
pictures off :http://landyachtz.com/D243.cfm






No comments:

Post a Comment