Search This Blog

Sunday 18 March 2012

my top 3 stacks

huy guys today im gonna tell you about my top 3 stacks.
1. i was playing soft ball and when i went for the ball i sliped and sprained my wrist. then the next day i was told not to do anything like ride my skate board. but being me i jumped in the board and then about 4sec after i got on i hit a pot hole and broke my wirst.
2. when i went over to my mates house to go for a skate we went down on of his hills out the bak of his house. the hill looked pritty small from up the top well it was it was just very long. about half way down i started to get wobbles and a car was coming behind me so i knew the if i turned i would stack and at this time i was hitting about 40. i saw a turn off so went for that but as soon as i turned my left wheels jamed and i went flying over the board and rolled about 2-3 times before stopping. when i got up i hade ripped my knees and hands and my bak was sheredded.
3.i was skating the carpark at noosa and i tryed to do a check around the corner. but when i did i leant forward not bak and my wheels gripped and i face planted on the road and split my chin.

thanks for reading. remeber skate safe always wear you helmet and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment